- Open My data in the Welltory app
- Select the required category, for example, Activity
- Scroll down or tap Sources
- Tap icon of the app you need. If the source requires integration with Apple Health, Connect via Apple Health will be indicated
- Tap Connect
- If Apple Health isn't connected yet, you will be prompted to connect it.
- Tap Turn All Categories On
- Go to source app's Settings and enable data transfer to Apple Health
Some sources can be connected to the app directly, like Fitbit, Withings, Garmin, etc.
A direct integration gives additional charts to track your workout heart rate, steps, cadence & heart rate zones, activity breaks, cardio volume, strength intensity, and more.