To export your heart rate variability data:
1. Go to the Dashboard in the web app.
2. Click on any chart in the HRV section.
3. Set the period for which you want to export the data. Use the Latest, Days, Weeks, or Months tab and the date interval in the upper right corner of the chart.
4. Click Export in the lower right corner to export measurement results. The file will be downloaded in the CSV format.
5. Click RR intervals in the lower right corner to export measurement RR data. The file will be downloaded in the CSV format.
Similarly, you can export data from other charts you see on your dashboard.