If you’re facing an issue with our app (sync failures, data processing errors, etc.), kindly let us know — we’ll do our best to help. To get assistance in a timely and effective manner, please send us information using the following checklist:
1. A bug report.
• Go to Menu — Settings.
• Tap Send developer report.
• Describe the problem and tap Upload.
2. Screenshots from Welltory reflecting the problem.
• Make screenshots.
• Go to Menu — Help.
• Tap the chat icon in the bottom right corner.
• Choose the latest conversation (if you’ve just sent the bug report, the latest conversation will start with the words “Report sent”).
• Attach the screenshots and send the message.
3. Screenshots from another app if there is a sync failure between Welltory and that other app.
• Follow the steps above to send the screenshots to the chat.
• For example, if you don’t see your sleep data in Welltory, while it is recorded in Apple Health, make a screenshot from Apple Health containing this data and a screenshot from Welltory with no such data.
Providing this information will spare you many clarifying questions and significantly speed up the resolution of the issue.