Have you ever wondered:
- how much time you spend commuting or walking your dog?
- how often you go to bars or theaters?
- how many weekends you spend at home?
We can collect and process this data for you. Welltory Pro features GeoSci, an algorithm analyzing your whereabouts and automatically keeping your location diary.
To turn it on:
- Go to My data (tap the gray chart sign in the feed screen’s upper right corner).
- In the Geolocation category, connect GeoSci.
- Allow Welltory to always access your location (not only while in use).
- Give the algorithm some time to learn where your home and office are, if you have a car, etc. It usually takes 7–14 days.
After that, you'll see how often you visit bars & restaurants, theaters, and other places, and how much time you spend shopping, walking, driving, or sitting at home. All these geo-tracking facts and check-ins will help you gain insights into your daily habits and seamlessly improve your lifestyle in a quantified manner.
You’ll also find your location tracking analytics in My data — Geolocation. Our charts will show you how much time you spend in different places. And, if there are meaningful correlations, how your habits affect your physical and emotional state.
Thanks to location tracking, Welltory can understand you better: whether you work from home or office if your evenings usually include slow-paced walks or parties, etc. And if we understand you better, we can give you more accurate and context-based recommendations. Our algorithms will take into account all the information you provide — and learn harder to be as useful as they possibly can.
Note: Location tracking and analysis require big data processing. Therefore, it’s only available in Welltory Pro.
To turn GeoSci off:
- Go to My data (tap the gray chart sign in the feed screen’s upper-right corner).
- And in the Geolocation category, disconnect GeoSci.